Our values and mission
Valuing the dignity of life and individuals, we provide high quality healthcare and develop compassionate healthcare professionals
- To provide patient-centered safe and reliable healthcare.
- To develop quality healthcare professionals who are compassionate and ethical.
- To practice advanced and leading-edge healthcare that incorporates current research.
- To promote regional cooperation and to contribute enhancing the quality of community healthcare.
- To ensure optimal and efficient hospital management.
Patient entitlements and responsibilities
- Patients can expect to be treated with dignity and receive fair, high quality healthcare.
- Patients can expect to receive sufficient explanations and information about their condition, treatment, and care.
- Patients are entitled to make decisions regarding the treatment they receive.
- Patient privacy will be respected and personal information obtained during treatment will be protected.
- Patients are responsible for cooperating with hospital staff and actively participating in the treatment.